Yes...I've recently had another birthday but the title of this post does not have to do with my age! I have officially completed 138 credits of my bachelor's degree program at Capella University, which makes me a COLLEGE SENIOR!! Wooo-hooo! Once you cross 136 credits, you can tell everyone you know that you are a senior and although some people may not be all that excited about this seemingly insignificant milestone, it is HUGE for me! I have been working on my degree program for 3 years and 8 months and as the time is ticking down to completion, I am within my final year and have just 363 days until the last day of my last class of my program. I have just 7 courses to complete over the next 4 semesters, which make up the final 42 credits of my degree. I am going to be taking 2 courses per semester until my final course and in that final semester I will have just my capstone course to complete, which looks like this:
- FALL 2012
- PHI2100 - Introduction to Logic
- BUS4095 - Motivating Project Teams
- WINTER 2013
- BUS4094 - Managing Project Risk
- PSYC3500 - Learning and Cognition
- SPRING 2013
- BUS4801 - Ethics and Enterprise
- BUS4802 - Change Management
- SUMMER 2013
- BUS4993 Business Capstone Project
- I will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business with a specialization in Project Management.
- I will have spent 1,677 days working towards my degree and completed 31 courses.
- I will be the first person in my immediate family to have a college degree.
- I will be looking forward to my commencement ceremony in March or July 2014.
- I will have completed all of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) courses in the Professional Organizer Curriculum (Yep, I'm doing that at the same time I'm working on my college degree!)
- My oldest child, Chloe, will be in the first few days of 6th grade at the middle school and my youngest child, Jacob, will be navigating 3rd grade in the elementary school for the first time without his older sister.
- I will hopefully be in the beginning stages of my own professional organizing business.
- ...and many more things that I cannot even begin to imagine!
Where do you see yourself in a year and what things will have changed for you?
No comments:
Post a Comment